Writers Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the top of my head

2 posters

Go down

Off the top of my head Empty Off the top of my head

Post by Italin14 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 am

So.... One morning I wake up because of a nightmare and wonder, did this really happen or was I imagining it I wasnt sure. I think to myself, it felt so real and I didnt know, how could this be. So the first thing I do is try to call one of the people in my nightmare, and no answer, so that made me worry even more. There was no way it was real, Somebdoy help me. PLEASE!!!! I hear in my head, im here. Whats going on? (I think to myself) I look around and no one is there. I now get up and leave my room and no one is home, now im really confusedd. All I hear are phones ringing. I dont understand. I say again HELP ME. PLEASE!!!! I hear nothing. I grab my keys and wallet and out the door I go. I think to myself where is everyone and why hasnt anyone called me, whats going on. I reapeat MOM, DAD, ANYONE, and still nothing. What do I do next, I cant even think straight and dont know where anyone is. HELP!!!!! Then I realize that my dream has come to real life, that the people are going to pop out of nowhere, I just dont know when and that it is going to happen again. I dont want to be here. I scream NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE JUST HELP!!!!!! Nothing happens. Then I see a shadow out of the corner of my eye, so I follow it. "Hello" I scream!?!? What is going on, and a voice says just wait a moment and you will see. I am scared now.
Italin14
Italin14
Learning Writer

Number of posts : 8
Off the top of my head Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off the top of my head Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Off the top of my head Empty Re: Off the top of my head

Post by Hazel Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

That's pretty interesting, also a bit creepy.
I noticed a bit of punctuation errors, you had a few run on sentences. Also adding !?!?! after "I scream" made it sound like she shouted that part as well, which I don't think was intentional. A few changes in tense as well. That's always something to look out for.
Out of curiosity, do the colors mean anything?
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563
Off the top of my head Left_bar_bleue63 / 10063 / 100Off the top of my head Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Italin14 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Red: thoughts in my head.
Orange: scared
and thanks hazel, and yeah the ?!?!?! was not intentional, did it by accident. Thanks Smile)
Italin14
Italin14
Learning Writer

Off the top of my head Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off the top of my head Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 am

Ok I sort of sensed some sort of theme with the color which was why I asked. It's a cool idea XD
No problem Very Happy
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563
Off the top of my head Left_bar_bleue63 / 10063 / 100Off the top of my head Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Italin14 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Thanks Smile)
Italin14
Italin14
Learning Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down