Writers Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Will Fight Forever

4 posters

Go down

Love Will Fight Forever  Empty Love Will Fight Forever

Post by Broken Heart Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 am

Waking up and realizing that I will never see him again. Never hold him close. Never see his smile again. Never hear his joyous laugh for the rest of my life- sent me in to a slow spiral of depression.

“I let him go,” the words were soft and slow barley a whisper. I didn’t know how to cope with everything. He was my life. My all. I love him, every ounce of my being loves him; and I let him slip through my fingers. Tears slid down my face and landed on my pillow, I was collecting a puddle of salty water next to my cheek.

“Amber, do you want anything Hun?” my mom asked opening my door. I couldn’t look at her, it would just bring back memories that I wanted to avoid.

“No thank you. I’m fine.” My voice cracked, showing that I was anything but fine.

“Sweet heart,” my mom was sitting next to me now, slowly stroking my hair, “Jake had no choice but to leave. You know that. If he could stay with you, he would. He loves you so much, but he couldn’t change the inevitable.” Her words shot daggers into my heart. My tears started to come down faster; I curled myself so my head was lying on her lap. All I wanted was to see him one more time. But yesterday’s goodbye was the ending…

Yesterday’s Goodbye.

“I don’t want to leave you.” I was looking into his hazel eyes, trying my hardest not to cry, “But I have to go, we both knew this day was coming. It just came faster than either of us expected it too.”

“If you didn’t want to go, you could stay here.” These words were said with more pain than I actually wanted to show. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I wanted to stay like this forever. But he was leaving, his family is moving to Georgia and I am staying here, in this stupid small town.

“We have tried everything to convince my parents to let me stay here with you,” he pulled my face closer to his and kissed my lips softly. Tears slid down my face, he wiped them off with his fingers. “I will always love you Amber, no matter what.” I closed my eyes and laid my head under his chin. We fit perfectly together, almost like a puzzle. After today the puzzle will never be complete again. “I want you to know I will try my hardest to come back here whenever I can.”

"Jake,” my voice was shaky and quiet, “you know that it’s not going to happen. You don’t have the money for the gas nor a plane ticket. And I don’t have the money to go to you.” His arms got tighter around my waist. He didn’t want to let go either. It just made everything so much harder.

“Jacob! Say goodbye, your father wants to leave.” Mrs. Purvis yelled from the front door, she was gathering the last items of their house too store in their SUV. I felt tears hit the top of my head, I lost it. I was sobbing. I couldn’t let him go; he was the love of my life. And he was slowly slipping away, farther and farther from me.
He cupped his hands around my face; his thumbs were drying off my cheeks “I love you. Forever and always.” He kissed me. It wasn’t like he always kissed me; it was full of love, pain, and sorrow. I wanted to tell him that everything would be ok, that everything will be the same as it always was. But I couldn’t find my voice; it was hiding behind my sobs. He let his hands fall to his side, kissed my forehead, and then slowly walked away.

I watched him get into his car, and drive away, before he was completely out of my view I saw him look back at me. His brother Josh was in the car with him, I saw him put his arm around him as a sign of comfort. They always looked out for each other, it made me smile.

I got into my car and drove down the street to my house. I walked inside and started for the stairs. My mom was in the kitchen and she heard me come in, “Hey, are you alright?” she said to me as I passed by. I said nothing. I made it to about the third step and then it hit me.

“He’s gone.” My back hit the wall and I slid down to the floor. My crying was loud, but I didn’t care. My mom came rushing to my side and pulled me close.

“It will be ok, everything will be alright.” She repeated in my ear trying to calm me down, but nothing worked. I was too far gone. My world was shattered, and I wanted to be alone. My mom helped me to my room and into my bed. She left me alone. That’s how I will forever be now, alone.
Broken Heart
Broken Heart
Prodigy Writer

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Love Will Fight Forever  Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Love Will Fight Forever  Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Love Will Fight Forever  Empty Re: Love Will Fight Forever

Post by WritingInsomniac Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

nice start! i'll definitely read anything else you post after this ha ha. a few things that a proofread could cure were the only things i noticed, otherwise flawless! i'm hoping you continue!
WritingInsomniac
WritingInsomniac
Learned Writer

Female
Number of posts : 38
Love Will Fight Forever  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Love Will Fight Forever  Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 59
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm

It was good writing, very sad. The only thing I'd have to say which isn't so much the story as the title. I'm not sure if this is a one post thing or a story. So if it's a full story, ignore, if not, well you could still ignore if you wanted but anywho.....The title sounds very optimistic and gives the impression that love will be fought for a conquer all etc, but in reality there is no fight. Two people are in love, one goes away, and the other is "alone forever." So I didn't understand the title :/ Unless it's a full story in which the title comes into play.
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 11563
Love Will Fight Forever  Left_bar_bleue63 / 10063 / 100Love Will Fight Forever  Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 10202
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/619558

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken Heart Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 am

I am writing more (: this is what i could come up with at 1 in the morning (: lol

Firsts.
It has been three weeks since Jake has left. I haven’t really talked to him; he’s been so busy with moving in and starting school (he is going to be a junior in high school) he hasn’t really had time to talk. I have thought about going to him, but I don’t know how. I could take a Greyhound there, sadly that would cost me more than four of my paychecks. “Mom, could you please help me pay for this ticket?” My mom and I have been fighting about everything since Jake has left. She doesn’t see why I want to be with him so bad. Her words are ‘there are other fish in the sea!’ My reply ‘I don’t care about any other fish, I want that one!’ She then rolls her eyes and stalks off to her room.

“No.” her tone was harsh, “you know we are barely making ends meet, so if I give you money for a ticket how am I going to pay for the water bill, electric bill, car payments, car insurance-“

“OK! I get it, god! You don’t have to explain to me how tough your life is” these words were meant to hurt. I didn’t really care if I hurt her because she was hurting me, “I hear you whine about it to all your friends!”

“Amber Kristine, you have no right in the world to say something like that to me young lady! I’m sorry your boyfriend left you. But that does not give you the right to have this attitude you are giving me!” Her words hurt. I didn’t know what to say, tears were welling up in my eyes. I ran up to my room and slammed the door, hoping she would get the hint that she had caused me pain.

Ten minutes later there was a small knock on the door, it was too soft to be my moms, and my older sister was out. There was only one explanation, my youngest sister Elliana. “Come in sweetie” I said wiping the tears off my face, I didn’t want her to see me cry. She would have so many questions. That’s 5 year old for you! I smiled at the thought.

“Sissy, why are you so sad all the time?” I motioned for her to come and sit next to me on my bed. I stroked her long auburn hair; she still had her baby curls. Her cheeks were a soft pink, she looked so innocent. I love her so much.

“I’m just a little blue.” Her perfect azure eyes looked up at me wide with curiosity.

“But, you aren’t blue; you are a very pretty light brown!” I smiled, she is so cute. She looked at me, her little hands reached for my hair and she started to braid a small section of it; she just learned how to braid, it was her new obsession.

I closed my eyes trying to stop new tears from forming. I tried a smile to show her I was alright. “Elli, when someone says they are blue it means that they are sad. And I am sad because Jake left to another place, and I have to stay here.”

Her nose twisted and her eyebrows pointed down, “But if you want to, you can go see him!”

I sighed, “I wish it was that easy baby girl.” She looked at me and then at the braid she had started.
“Aw man! I messed up!” her face crunched together and she attempted to get the tangled mess out.

I laughed, Elliana is so adorable. “Come on, let’s go down stairs and get some ice cream.” She jumped up so quickly and started for the door.

“Can we watch a movie too!?” she had so much excitement in her voice; I hadn’t really seen much of her in a while. She must miss me. I miss her too.

“Want to watch The Little Mermaid?” she didn’t even answer; she just swung opened the door and ran down stairs. I guess that was my cue to go and get the movie from the family room. I smiled and walked out the door. I felt a little better.
Broken Heart
Broken Heart
Prodigy Writer

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Love Will Fight Forever  Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Love Will Fight Forever  Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Italin14 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Good job girly, I really like it. Your doing a good. Keep it up!!!! Smile)))
Italin14
Italin14
Learning Writer

Number of posts : 8
Love Will Fight Forever  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Love Will Fight Forever  Right_bar_bleue

Points 2.0 : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down